Clearing the Air - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Clearing the Air
Location: UCB 127
In an effort to support students, faculty, and staff, UH Hilo Student Health & Wellness Programs is collaborating with UH Hilo’s College of Pharmacy to offer two tobacco cessation information sessions during the Spring 2017 semester:
1. Wednesday, February 15, 2017
2. Wednesday, April 26, 2017.
Presentation from 3PM-4PM in UCB 127
Anyone interested in learning more about tobacco cessation and strategies to succeed in quitting are encouraged to attend. During this session, you can learn tips for quitting, share your concerns, and bring any and all questions you have.
This event is co-sponsored by the Hawaii Public Health Institute
Open to all UH Hilo/HawCC students, faculty, and staff
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 932-7458
What's also happening?
Week of February 12, 2017Next →
- Scheduled Emergency Exercise: Campus Lockdown
- On Tuesday, July 30, Campus Security will be conducting a campus wide Emergency Exercise - Lockdown drill. The purpose of this exercise is to help us prepare should a real incident occur. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.