3rd Annual Health and Wellness Fair - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
3rd Annual Health and Wellness Fair
Location: Campus Center Plaza
Student Health & Wellness Programs will be hosting their 3rd annual Health & Wellness Fair on Wednesday, January 18th from 10am-2pm in campus center plaza! Come check out all the different health & wellness resources near you!
Also, the last day to enroll in or change a 2017 health plan is January 31, 2017. Need assistance with health insurance enrollment? Stop by the Health & Wellness Fair where there will be agents available who can help you apply, pick a plan, and enroll.
This event is free and open to all UH Hilo/HawCC students, faculty, and staff.
YWCA of Hawaii Island
Big Island Substance Abuse Council
Lokahi Treatment Centers
National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI)
UH Hilo Counseling Services
UH Hilo Campus Recreation
Hawaii Island HIV/AIDS Foundation
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 932-7458
What's also happening?
Week of January 15, 2017Next →
Holiday observed: Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaii Island. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.