World AIDS Day - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
World AIDS Day
Location: Campus Center Plaza
Join Campus and Community Service, The UH Hilo LGBTQ+ Center, The UH Hilo Woman's Center, UH Hilo Student Health and Wellness and Hihaf for an educational fair!
We will be in the Campus Center Plaza in commemoration of World AIDS Day passing out information about Aids and its impact globally.
On December 1, 2016 at 1pm in Campus Center Plaza for the World AIDS Day.
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 932-7796
What's also happening?
Week of November 27, 2016Next →
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.