Hilo Huaka'i (Outing) - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Hilo Huaka'i (Outing)
Location: Hilo BayFront
This event will be held at Hilo bayfront, where you will be able to learn about the cultural significance of this place, experience canoe paddling, lei-making, and hawaiian games.
p.s: Lunch and transportation will be provided. Please bring swim wear, sun screen, sunglasses, change of clothes, and towel.
If you want to participate in this event please sign up in SSB RM E215 by Wed. Nov.30th.
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 932-7461
What's also happening?
Week of November 27, 2016Next →
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaii Island. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.