Conflict Resolution - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Location: Campus Center 306
Join us in a "Conflict Resolution" training with Catherine Lampton of Mediation & More on Wednesday, November 16th from 2:00-3:00 PM in Campus Center 306. This training will focus on listening skills and the process with conflict resolution through the use of the Facilitative Hawaii Mediation Model. Catherine Lampton is a former graduate of UH Hilo and also an active mediator with the Kuʻikahi Mediation Center in Hilo and the Mediation Center of Hawaii. Students, faculty and staff are welcome to join us in this training with the Ka Lama Ku Student Leadership Series. UH Hilo students can apply this session toward the Ka Lama Ku Certificate of Leadership.
For disability accommodations, contact Leomi at 808-932-7377, 808-932-7002 (TTY), or email@example.com. The Ka Lama Ku Student Leadership Series is sponsored by the UH Hilo Campus Center Fee Board and the Student Leadership Development Program.
Special Restrictions: N/A
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7377
What's also happening?
Week of November 13, 2016Next →
- HAPA (Hawaii Association of Public Accountants) Scholarships
- HAPA’s Big Island Chapter provides up to $3,500 in awards to accounting scholars and future accountants each year. ...
- Rotary Peace Fellowship
- Each year, Rotary awards two types of fellowships that fund some of the world’s most dedicated and brightest professionals to study at one of Rotary’s Peace Centers around the world. ...
- Mindfulness Meditation w/Michael
- Practicing Mindfulness offers ways to calm our mind and reduce stress, enabling us to enjoy life more fully. Hosted by Michael Donenfeld who has practiced meditation with and received training from Vietnamese poet and Monk, Thich Nhat Hanh.
- 2020-21 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2019, students can complete their 2020-21 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2020. ...
- Walk-in Wednesdays
- Counseling services will now be offering 30 minutes walk-in sessions, every Wednesday from 1-4 pm. We know things happen and you may need to talk with someone immediately. This service is open to all UH Hilo students. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.