Break Thru Adventures Applications are Open - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
Break Thru Adventures Applications are Open
Break Thru Adventures (BTA) is an eco-service program that supports students, staff and faculty volunteering during Spring Break 2017, throughout the Hawaiian Islands, in a drug and alcohol-free setting. Students get the opportunity to experience another island’s unique environment and culture through volunteer work.
While on the neighboring islands, BTA members volunteer with agencies and organizations such as, The Nature Conservancy, The National and State Park Systems, National Wildlife Refuges and other environmental non-profit organizations.
BTA is a great way for students to learn about our unique Hawaiian environment and community while at the same time working to preserve and protect it.
We are now accepting applications for leaders and participants. If you are interested in applying or learning more please visit: hilo.hawaii.edu/campuscenter/service/BreakThruAdventures.php or contact Maile or Serena at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BTA is a program funded by the Campus Center Fee Board.
Special Restrictions: Participants must be current UH Hilo students during the 2016-2017 academic year.
For more information, contact: email@example.com
What's also happening?
Week of November 20, 2016Next →
Holiday observed: Thanksgiving Day
- Scheduled Emergency Exercise: Campus Lockdown
- On Tuesday, July 30, Campus Security will be conducting a campus wide Emergency Exercise - Lockdown drill. The purpose of this exercise is to help us prepare should a real incident occur. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.