Break Thru Adventures Applications are Open - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
Break Thru Adventures Applications are Open
Break Thru Adventures (BTA) is an eco-service program that supports students, staff and faculty volunteering during Spring Break 2017, throughout the Hawaiian Islands, in a drug and alcohol-free setting. Students get the opportunity to experience another island’s unique environment and culture through volunteer work.
While on the neighboring islands, BTA members volunteer with agencies and organizations such as, The Nature Conservancy, The National and State Park Systems, National Wildlife Refuges and other environmental non-profit organizations.
BTA is a great way for students to learn about our unique Hawaiian environment and community while at the same time working to preserve and protect it.
We are now accepting applications for leaders and participants. If you are interested in applying or learning more please visit: hilo.hawaii.edu/campuscenter/service/BreakThruAdventures.php or contact Maile or Serena at email@example.com.
BTA is a program funded by the Campus Center Fee Board.
Special Restrictions: Participants must be current UH Hilo students during the 2016-2017 academic year.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's also happening?
Week of November 20, 2016Next →
Holiday observed: Thanksgiving Day
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaii Island. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.