Ethics in Leadership - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Ethics in Leadership
Location: Campus Center 301
Join us in the "Ethics in Leadership" training with Dr. Alton Okinaka of the UH Hilo Sociology Department on Wednesday, October 26th from 11:00 AM - 12:00 Noon (new time) in Campus Center 301. The training will focus on: 1) How do we define ethical standards in an age of diversity and tolerance of divergent viewpoints? 2) How does a leader define their mission and goals in the face of such diversity? 3) Whose ethical standards should prevail when we consider leaders and their roles in organizations and communities? Take part in the discussion led by Dr. Okinaka as we listen to viewpoints on Ethics in Leadership. Students, faculty and staff are welcome to join us in this training with the Ka Lama Ku Student Leadership Series. UH Hilo students can apply this session toward the Ka Lama Ku Certificate of Leadership.
For disability accommodations, contact Leomi at 808-932-7377, 808-932-7002 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org. The Ka Lama Ku Leadership Series is sponsored by the UH Hilo Campus Center Fee Board and the Student Leadership Development Program.
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 932-7377
What's also happening?
Week of October 23, 2016Next →
- Submissions for Kanilehua Are Now Open
- Kanilehua is now accepting submissions of visual art (photography, drawing, painting, sculpture) and literature (short story, poetry, flash fiction, plays) for its Spring 2020 issue. ...
- Volunteers Needed for Science Olympiad Tournament
- Aloha kākou, The Center for Community Engagement & the Office of Research and Community Partnerships are hosting the 2020 Science Olympiad Hawaiʻi Island regional tournament for middle and high school students on February 8, 2020. ...
- International Nights Tickets on Sale Now!
- Celebrate the cultural diversity at UH Hilo at the 45th annual International Nights! The shows will be on Friday, February 21 and Saturday, February 22 at 7:30 pm at the UH Hilo Performing Arts Center. ...
- Summer Study Abroad Programs
- Why not spend your summer abroad in Europe, Asia or South America? UH Hilo has opportunities available with Univesities in Brazil, China, France, Hungary, Japan, Scotland, and South Korea. ...
- 2020-21 UH Common Scholarship App Available October 1st
- The 2020-21 UH System Common Scholarship Application will be available online as of October 1, 2019. Complete the application to apply for over 100 different scholarships available to students attending UH Hilo in Fall 2020! Deadline for ...
- UH Hilo Relay for Life Committee Positions Open
- The UH Hilo Relay for Life Planning Committee is currently seeking dedicated students who are interested in volunteering to help plan the 2020 Relay for Life event as well as multiple awareness events over this school year. ...
- 2019-2020 RISO Registration Open
- Aloha Vulcans! If you are interested in starting a club for the 2019-2020 academic year, please visit the Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) web page at: ...
- 2020-21 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2019, students can complete their 2020-21 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2020. ...
- Walk-in Wednesdays
- Counseling services will now be offering 30 minutes walk-in sessions, every Wednesday from 1-4 pm. We know things happen and you may need to talk with someone immediately. This service is open to all UH Hilo students. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.