Cheap Dorm Eats - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Cheap Dorm Eats
Location: Hale Alahonua Lounge
Tired of eating the same ‘ol thing? Midterms can bring a lot of stress and, with finals right around the corner, being unsatisfied with your food can make you even more stressed. New Student Programs’ Cheap Dorm Eats event will help you revamp your meals with ingredients you might already have! Or, can find at the dining hall. Learn how to eat smart and maximize your dining hall take-out experience by learning quick and easy recipes you can do in the comfort of your dorm room. The best part? You will be able to take home all the ingredients necessary for every recipe we show you! (while supplies last) You’ll even get to participate in NSP’s own cooking competition - the Bronze Chef! Where you will create an original cheap-dorm-recipe and compete with other students! All participants get to take home even MORE food, and the winner of the competition will receive an even bigger food prize pack! We will also have a community baking party where we will bake cookies, croissants, and other goodies while we watch Disney and Pixar's Ratatouille - because anyone can cook! We hope to see you there!
Special Restrictions: Valid student ID required for participation.
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 932-7384
What's also happening?
Week of October 30, 2016Next →
- HAPA (Hawaii Association of Public Accountants) Scholarships
- HAPA’s Big Island Chapter provides up to $3,500 in awards to accounting scholars and future accountants each year. ...
- Rotary Peace Fellowship
- Each year, Rotary awards two types of fellowships that fund some of the world’s most dedicated and brightest professionals to study at one of Rotary’s Peace Centers around the world. ...
- Mindfulness Meditation w/Michael
- Practicing Mindfulness offers ways to calm our mind and reduce stress, enabling us to enjoy life more fully. Hosted by Michael Donenfeld who has practiced meditation with and received training from Vietnamese poet and Monk, Thich Nhat Hanh.
- 2020-21 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2019, students can complete their 2020-21 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2020. ...
- Walk-in Wednesdays
- Counseling services will now be offering 30 minutes walk-in sessions, every Wednesday from 1-4 pm. We know things happen and you may need to talk with someone immediately. This service is open to all UH Hilo students. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.