Native Hawaiian Cultural Practices and Leading with Aloha - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Native Hawaiian Cultural Practices and Leading with Aloha
Location: Haleʻōlelo Lumi Pāhiahia
Join us in a "Native Hawaiian Cultural Practices & Leading with Aloha" training with Kumu Kekoa Harmon of Ka Haka ʻUla O Keʻelikōlani College of Hawaiian Language on Wednesday, October 19th from 3-4:00 PM in Haleʻōlelo Lumi Pāhiahia. Become immersed in this native setting as we hear and listen to the natural rhythm of language, culture and the environment it embraces. Students, faculty and staff are welcome to join us in this training with the Ka Lama Ku Student Leadership Series. UH Hilo students can apply this session toward the Ka Lama Ku Certificate of Leadership.
For disability accommodations contact Leomi at 808-932-7377, 808-932-7002 (TTY) or at email@example.com. The Ka Lama Ku Leadership Series is sponsored by the UH Hilo Campus Center Fee Board and the Student Leadership Development Program.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7377
What's also happening?
Week of October 16, 2016Next →
- Scheduled Emergency Exercise: Campus Lockdown
- On Tuesday, July 30, Campus Security will be conducting a campus wide Emergency Exercise - Lockdown drill. The purpose of this exercise is to help us prepare should a real incident occur. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.