Mentor Program Meet and Greet - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Mentor Program Meet and Greet
Location: CoBE First Floor Meeting Room
The University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo Mentor Program matches students with alumni and friends of the University based on career and personal interests. A mentor is someone who through support, counsel, friendship, reinforcement and constructive example helps a mentee to reach his or her life and career goals. Mentors help students explore a career path and prepare for the transition from college life to the workplace.
Through mentoring, mentees (students) gain:
Individual recognition, encouragement, and support.
Increased self-esteem and confidence when dealing with professionals.
A realistic perspective of the workplace.
Advice on how to balance work and other responsibilities and set priorities.
Knowledge of workplace "dos and don'ts"
To register for the event, please go to avionp.wufoo.com/forms/zrys48e0kmsqb6/
Special Restrictions: Please register in advance so we can have a head count for refreshments.
For more information, contact: email@example.com (707) 241-4074
What's also happening?
Week of October 16, 2016Next →
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
- 2019-2020 RISO Registration Open
- Aloha Vulcans! If you are interested in starting a club for the 2019-2020 academic year, please visit the Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) web page at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.