Safe Zone Training - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Safe Zone Training
Location: CC 301
Safe zone training is a program that helps you gain knowledge and awareness towards the LGBTQI community. It also helps people to understand how to make the campus and community a more inclusive environment. Get certified for Safe-Zone Ally Training by signing up today. Learn to be a resource when someone "comes out". After training, you will receive a door deck and a certificate recognizing completion of the training.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7380
What's also happening?
Week of October 9, 2016Next →
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
- 2019-2020 RISO Registration Open
- Aloha Vulcans! If you are interested in starting a club for the 2019-2020 academic year, please visit the Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) web page at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.