Join the Student Activities Council! - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
Join the Student Activities Council!
The Student Activities Council (SAC) provides programs, activities and services which serve the co-curricular cultural, social, recreational and educational interests of students of the University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo.
If you want to be more involved with the UH Hilo Community, SAC might be the place for you! We are currently looking for Event Planners for this year.
Event Planner Duties:
Plan 2 events per month
10 office hours per week
Attend 1 meeting per week
Help one another accomplish SAC's Mission
Advantages of Joining SAC:
Meet new people
Gain leadership skills
Expand your resume
Key to SAC's office
Most of all, have FUN the Aloha way!
If you are interested in joining SAC, visit Campus Center 301B or Campus Center 210 to pick up an application.
We look forward to another amazing year and can't wait for everyone to get involved! If you have any comments, questions or concerns please feel free to email us at email@example.com or drop by our office in Campus Center 301B.
Special Restrictions: Must be a current UH Hilo student registered for at least six (6) UH Hilo credits, have a minimum 2.0 GPA and be free of disciplinary actions.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7374
What's also happening?
Week of December 25, 2016Next →
Holiday observed: Christmas
- Scheduled Emergency Exercise: Campus Lockdown
- On Tuesday, July 30, Campus Security will be conducting a campus wide Emergency Exercise - Lockdown drill. The purpose of this exercise is to help us prepare should a real incident occur. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.