Volunteer Opportunity: Mucking Ponds - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Volunteer Opportunity: Mucking Ponds
Location: Liliuokalani Gardens
Pond Mucking activity at Liliʻoukalani Gardens
Looking for a meaningful volunteer opportunity that really makes a difference? Come get dirty with UH Hilo students, community members and alumni in a learning through service project as we help restore these beautiful aquatic ponds to a healthy natural ecosystem again.
Saturday, October 1st, 2016
What to bring:
Sunscreen, hat, appropriate footwear for pond mucking (be prepared to get dirty and muddy!)
What will be provided:
Free lunch, gloves, buckets and mucking tools!
For more information, or to rsvp, please contact Maile Boggln at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (808) 932-7796 with any questions.
An activity presented by the Friends of Liliʻoukalani Gardens, the Hawaiʻi County Parks & Recreation Department, UH Hilo Campus Center, Campus and Community Service, a CC Fee Board Program, and the UH Hilo Sociology Club.
Special Restrictions: The event is open to UH Hilo students and Community members. Please RSVP to email@example.com.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's also happening?
Week of September 25, 2016Next →
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.