My Depression Movie Screening and Panel Discussion - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
My Depression Movie Screening and Panel Discussion
Location: UCB 100
"My Depression" is a half-hour animated film that debuted on HBO in 2015. The film tells Elizabeth Swado's (a successful Broadway composer, writer and director) personal story of her lifelong struggle with depression. Elizabeth uses her talents in music and storytelling to share her story and help others who may be struggling with emotional health conditions like depression.
5-5:30 pm Film Screening
5:30-6:15 Panel Discussion
Cheryl Puntil, MN, APRN, PMHNCS-BC
Pansy Lindo-Moulds, MA, LMHC
Andrew Polloi, MA, LMHC
NAMI Hawai'i Island Members
(National Alliance on Mental Illness)
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 932-7465
What's also happening?
Week of September 25, 2016Next →
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.