Becoming A Servant Leader-Leading Through Service - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Becoming A Servant Leader-Leading Through Service
Location: Campus Center 306
Join us as Interim Campus & Community Services Coordinator, Maile Boggeln, discusses the connection of developing as a leader through service learning activities. The presentation includes understanding the definition and values of being a servant leader and being able to identity opportunities for service in everyday life plus finding your personal mission. This training session is part of the Ka Lama Ku Student Leadership Series. Sponsored by the Campus Center Student Leadership Development Program and the Campus Center Fee Board.
Special Restrictions: Presentation is limited to UH Hilo students with valid student ID.
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 932-7377
What's also happening?
Week of September 18, 2016Next →
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
- 2019-2020 RISO Registration Open
- Aloha Vulcans! If you are interested in starting a club for the 2019-2020 academic year, please visit the Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) web page at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.