True Colors - Keys to Personal Success Workshop - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
True Colors - Keys to Personal Success Workshop
Location: Campus Center 306
True Colors is a model for understanding yourself and others based on your personality temperament. The colors of orange, gold, green and blue are used to differentiate the four central personality styles of True Colors. This interactive workshop includes activities in understanding and recognizing diversity, team building techniques and an awareness in communication styles. True Colors-Keys to Personal Success is part of the Ka Lama Ku Student Leadership Specialty Training Program for UH Hilo Students. Sponsored by the Campus Center Student Leadership Development Program and the Campus Center Fee Board. To register, contact Leomi L. Bergknut at firstname.lastname@example.org as seating is limited.
Special Restrictions: Must be a currently registered UH Hilo student with a validated ID card to participate.
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 932-7377
What's also happening?
Week of October 2, 2016Next →
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
- 2019-2020 RISO Registration Open
- Aloha Vulcans! If you are interested in starting a club for the 2019-2020 academic year, please visit the Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) web page at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.