Microsoft Office Essentials Computer Training - Certificate - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Microsoft Office Essentials Computer Training - Certificate
Location: UH Hilo Main Campus
Microsoft Office is a requirement for nearly every job involving a computer. This week long professional development program is designed for working professionals seeking to improve their Microsoft Office skills. Instructor Jo’el Nathansen will provide students with hands-on training in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, & Publisher. Includes textbook.
Participants who successfully complete the course will receive a certificate of completion.
Basic computer knowledge & basic Microsoft Office experience and a 4GB+ USB Drive are required.
For those who are not familiar with computers, we recommend: Introduction to Mac or PC Computers - 4 day training programs (8 hours) before taking this class.
Instructor: Jo'el Nathansen
September 26 & 27 & 28 & 29 & 30, 2016, Monday - Friday
Special Restrictions: Basic computer knowledge & basic Microsoft Office experience and a 4GB+ USB Drive are required.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7830
What's also happening?
Week of September 25, 2016Next →
- HAPA (Hawaii Association of Public Accountants) Scholarships
- HAPA’s Big Island Chapter provides up to $3,500 in awards to accounting scholars and future accountants each year. ...
- Rotary Peace Fellowship
- Each year, Rotary awards two types of fellowships that fund some of the world’s most dedicated and brightest professionals to study at one of Rotary’s Peace Centers around the world. ...
- Mindfulness Meditation w/Michael
- Practicing Mindfulness offers ways to calm our mind and reduce stress, enabling us to enjoy life more fully. Hosted by Michael Donenfeld who has practiced meditation with and received training from Vietnamese poet and Monk, Thich Nhat Hanh.
- 2020-21 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2019, students can complete their 2020-21 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2020. ...
- Walk-in Wednesdays
- Counseling services will now be offering 30 minutes walk-in sessions, every Wednesday from 1-4 pm. We know things happen and you may need to talk with someone immediately. This service is open to all UH Hilo students. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.