Microsoft Office Essentials Computer Training - Certificate - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Microsoft Office Essentials Computer Training - Certificate
Location: UH Hilo Main Campus
Microsoft Office is a requirement for nearly every job involving a computer. This week long professional development program is designed for working professionals seeking to improve their Microsoft Office skills. Instructor Jo’el Nathansen will provide students with hands-on training in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, & Publisher. Includes textbook.
Participants who successfully complete the course will receive a certificate of completion.
Basic computer knowledge & basic Microsoft Office experience and a 4GB+ USB Drive are required.
For those who are not familiar with computers, we recommend: Introduction to Mac or PC Computers - 4 day training programs (8 hours) before taking this class.
Instructor: Jo'el Nathansen
September 26 & 27 & 28 & 29 & 30, 2016, Monday - Friday
Special Restrictions: Basic computer knowledge & basic Microsoft Office experience and a 4GB+ USB Drive are required.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7830
What's also happening?
Week of September 25, 2016Next →
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.