Facilitative Skills: An Essential Foundation for Collaborati - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Facilitative Skills: An Essential Foundation for Collaborati
Location: UCB 127 (FishBowl)
This is a unique, two-day workshop developed and presented by retired UH specialist Donna R. Ching, Ph.D. She has deconstructed the concept of collaborative leadership and created a very practical program for helping individuals lead from within their organizations or groups, starting with the planning and conducting of successful meetings.
At a time when organizations are seeking to leverage their existing resources, training people in facilitative skills is a highly efficient way to ensure that 1) meetings are productive; 2) critical conversations are well managed; and 3) individuals at every level are working in a collaborative manner. With its emphasis on practical skills and its real-life examples, this workshop provides a roadmap for adding to one’s toolkit a set of skills and practices that are foundational to collaborative leadership.
December 1 & 2, 2016, Thursday & Friday, 8:00am - 4:30pm, 2 Class
For more information or to register, please contact the College of Continuing Education and Community Service at (808) 932-7830 or email email@example.com
Special Restrictions: Tuition $400
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7830
What's also happening?
Week of November 27, 2016Next →
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.