Facilitative Skills: An Essential Foundation for Collaborati - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Facilitative Skills: An Essential Foundation for Collaborati
Location: UCB 127 (FishBowl)
This is a unique, two-day workshop developed and presented by retired UH specialist Donna R. Ching, Ph.D. She has deconstructed the concept of collaborative leadership and created a very practical program for helping individuals lead from within their organizations or groups, starting with the planning and conducting of successful meetings.
At a time when organizations are seeking to leverage their existing resources, training people in facilitative skills is a highly efficient way to ensure that 1) meetings are productive; 2) critical conversations are well managed; and 3) individuals at every level are working in a collaborative manner. With its emphasis on practical skills and its real-life examples, this workshop provides a roadmap for adding to one’s toolkit a set of skills and practices that are foundational to collaborative leadership.
December 1 & 2, 2016, Thursday & Friday, 8:00am - 4:30pm, 2 Class
For more information or to register, please contact the College of Continuing Education and Community Service at (808) 932-7830 or email email@example.com
Special Restrictions: Tuition $400
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7830
What's also happening?
Week of November 27, 2016Next →
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaii Island. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.