Sustainable Food Production in the Tropics - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Sustainable Food Production in the Tropics
Location: UCB 331
Are you interested in learning about sustainable agriculture with an emphasis on ecological and organic food production? This course is geared for students who want a crash course on the scientific and biological principles relating to sustainable and organic food production, and the role of sustainable agriculture within our communities. Topics that will be covered include: modern agriculture and food systems, soil fertility management, integrated pest management, weed control, sustainable livestock husbandry and much more.
October 22 & 29, 2016, 3 Saturdays
For more information or to register, please contact the College of Continuing Education and Community Service at (808) 932-7830 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Special Restrictions: Tuition: $95
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 932-7830
What's also happening?
Week of October 16, 2016Next →
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.