Fall 2016 Career Fair - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Fall 2016 Career Fair
Location: Campus Center Plaza
Getting ready to graduate and not sure what to do? Want to get paid for doing something you love? Stop by the Campus Center Plaza dressed to impress employers ready to hire. There will be a wide range of positions for everyone. Come prepared with a resume in hand showing off your talents and skills. You won't want to miss this free and exciting event just for you.
For more information, please call the UH Hilo Advising Center at 932-7776.
Special Restrictions: For UH Hilo and HawCC students only.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7776
What's also happening?
Week of October 9, 2016Next →
- Scheduled Emergency Exercise: Campus Lockdown
- On Tuesday, July 30, Campus Security will be conducting a campus wide Emergency Exercise - Lockdown drill. The purpose of this exercise is to help us prepare should a real incident occur. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.