True Colors - Discovering Your Leadership Style - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
True Colors - Discovering Your Leadership Style
Location: Campus Center 306
Join us for an introduction to True Colors, a model for understanding yourself and others based on your personality temperament. The colors of Orange, Gold, Green and Blue are used to differentiate the four personality styles of True Colors. Recognize the potential of True Colors to improve your life and relationships and to learn better ways to communicate.
This hour long session is part of the Ka Lama Ku Student Leadership Series.
UH Hilo students who attend this session can also register for the 3-hr workshop being held later this Fall. For further info, contact Leomi L. Bergknut at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 808-932-7377.
Special Restrictions: This one hour introduction is open to anyone however, the three hour workshop is only to currently registered UH Hilo students with validated ID.
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 932-7377
What's also happening?
Week of September 11, 2016Next →
- HAPA (Hawaii Association of Public Accountants) Scholarships
- HAPA’s Big Island Chapter provides up to $3,500 in awards to accounting scholars and future accountants each year. ...
- Rotary Peace Fellowship
- Each year, Rotary awards two types of fellowships that fund some of the world’s most dedicated and brightest professionals to study at one of Rotary’s Peace Centers around the world. ...
- Mindfulness Meditation w/Michael
- Practicing Mindfulness offers ways to calm our mind and reduce stress, enabling us to enjoy life more fully. Hosted by Michael Donenfeld who has practiced meditation with and received training from Vietnamese poet and Monk, Thich Nhat Hanh.
- 2020-21 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2019, students can complete their 2020-21 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2020. ...
- Walk-in Wednesdays
- Counseling services will now be offering 30 minutes walk-in sessions, every Wednesday from 1-4 pm. We know things happen and you may need to talk with someone immediately. This service is open to all UH Hilo students. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.