The Ka Lama Ku Student Leadership Series - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
The Ka Lama Ku Student Leadership Series
The Campus Center Ka Lama Ku Student Leadership Program introduces the Student Leadership Series with a Certificate of Leadership for students who complete and attend 7+ leadership sessions. The training sessions are each an hour long and include topics related to leadership development such as The Values of Ka Lama Ku & The Leadership Challenge, True Colors - Discovering Your Leadership Style, Becoming A Servant Leader- Leading Through Service, Developing Leadership in Social Justice, Privilege...Power & Leadership, Cultural Protocol & Leading with Aloha, Ethics in Leadership, and other related topics will be announced. Let's Celebrate is scheduled to recognize those who complete the requirements for the Certificate of Leadership and other speciality trainings. For further info, contact Leomi L. Bergknut at email@example.com or 808-932-7377. Plus, check the UH Hilo Calendar and UH Hilo App for further updated info. The Ka Lama Ku Leadership Series is also sponsored by the Campus Center Fee Board.
Special Restrictions: Must be currently registered UH Hilo student with validated ID.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7377
What's also happening?
Week of November 27, 2016Next →
- HAPA (Hawaii Association of Public Accountants) Scholarships
- HAPA’s Big Island Chapter provides up to $3,500 in awards to accounting scholars and future accountants each year. ...
- Rotary Peace Fellowship
- Each year, Rotary awards two types of fellowships that fund some of the world’s most dedicated and brightest professionals to study at one of Rotary’s Peace Centers around the world. ...
- Mindfulness Meditation w/Michael
- Practicing Mindfulness offers ways to calm our mind and reduce stress, enabling us to enjoy life more fully. Hosted by Michael Donenfeld who has practiced meditation with and received training from Vietnamese poet and Monk, Thich Nhat Hanh.
- 2020-21 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2019, students can complete their 2020-21 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2020. ...
- Walk-in Wednesdays
- Counseling services will now be offering 30 minutes walk-in sessions, every Wednesday from 1-4 pm. We know things happen and you may need to talk with someone immediately. This service is open to all UH Hilo students. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.