Open House - College of Continuing Education - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Open House - College of Continuing Education
Location: Old Gym
The College of Continuing Education and Community Service (CCECS) at
the University of Hawai`i at Hilo hosts a Fall 2016 Open House at the
UH Hilo Old Gym on Saturday, August 20, from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
The public is encouraged to attend and learn about fall non-credit
classes, meet instructors, and register for classes. Anyone
registering at the event will receive a 10% discount on class
tuition. Class demonstrations including qigong, yoga, ballroom
dance, hula hoop fitness, and boxing will be offered, with audience
participation encouraged. Taishoji Taiko will perform at 1 p.m. Light
refreshments will be provided.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 983-7830
What's also happening?
Week of August 14, 2016Next →
Holiday observed: Hawaiʻi Statehood Day
- Scheduled Emergency Exercise: Campus Lockdown
- On Tuesday, July 30, Campus Security will be conducting a campus wide Emergency Exercise - Lockdown drill. The purpose of this exercise is to help us prepare should a real incident occur. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.