Essential Skills and Tools for 21st Century Job Seekers - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Essential Skills and Tools for 21st Century Job Seekers
Location: UCB 102
14 Hour Workshop
Today more employment opportunities are posted online than in print, and this course will help you locate jobs that fit your skill sets, apply for those positions online, and prepare for future interviews. This course also includes utilizing professional networking and employment sites, social media profiles, and job search sites. After this class you will be able to locate online job postings, create and post a resume, and complete employment applications online, and be prepared for interviews.
Please bring your personal information such as Social Security number, telephone number, address, previous employment records and dates of employment. Personal information is ONLY to be used to apply for a real job and will not be submitted to the university or the instructor.
Welcome to the 21st century of employment, and congratulations on taking the first step towards employment.
Dates: 9/19 9/20 9/21 9/22 9/23 9/26 9/27
Days: M T W TH F M T
Time: 5:00p- 7:00p
Special Restrictions: Cost: $95.00
Requirements: Pen and Notepad
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 8089837830
What's also happening?
Week of September 18, 2016Next →
- Scheduled Emergency Exercise: Campus Lockdown
- On Tuesday, July 30, Campus Security will be conducting a campus wide Emergency Exercise - Lockdown drill. The purpose of this exercise is to help us prepare should a real incident occur. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.