Students and alums: Set up your online career portfolio now! - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
Students and alums: Set up your online career portfolio now!
Have you signed up for College Central, UH Hilo's internship and employment placement site?
Your college degree isn't a golden ticket to a dream job.There are already more college graduates than there are jobs for them . Employers can pick and choose, and the competition is fierce!
41% of recent college graduates earn $25,000 a year or less  and a quarter of college graduates earn no more than the average high school graduate .
How can you stand out in this competitive job market? Employers and internship providers are looking for more than a transcript. They want to see what you can do.
And with College Central's new portfolio service, you can show them. Job seekers can build, add work experiences, and share their career portfolios with employers. As UH Hilo alumni, you can continue to expand and refine their career portfolios throughout their careers. UH Hilo has invested in this service and made it free for you!
Don't get left behind. Sign up today, or log in and start building your portfolio.
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 557-9119
What's also happening?
Week of May 14, 2017Next →
TBD Mens Golf
TBD Mens Golf
- UH Hilo RISO Registration is Now Open!
- The 2018-2019 academic year UH Hilo Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) registration period is now open. The final day to register will be April 19, 2019. ...
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaii Island. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.