My Journey, My Voice: Stories of Life on the Autism Spectrum - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
My Journey, My Voice: Stories of Life on the Autism Spectrum
Location: Campus Center Plaza
Have you ever wondered what it's like to be on the autism spectrum? Would you like to learn more about the personal side of autism - not just what doctors or educators have to say, but what autistic people have to say about it? UH Disability Services has invited members of the autistic community to share their thoughts, feelings, and stories about life and autism, using the mediums of speech, poetry, and music. Neuroscientist and UH Hilo professor Dr. Stan Nakanishi will also give a short lecture about the autism spectrum. This is a free, public event. All ages are welcome to attend.
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 238-6280
What's also happening?
Week of April 3, 2016Next →
- Scheduled Emergency Exercise: Campus Lockdown
- On Tuesday, July 30, Campus Security will be conducting a campus wide Emergency Exercise - Lockdown drill. The purpose of this exercise is to help us prepare should a real incident occur. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.