Filipino Culture and Identity through Food - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Filipino Culture and Identity through Food
Location: Hawai'iCC Manono Campus Cafeteria
The Mabuhay Club of Hawai‘i Community College welcomes you to attend “Filipino Culture & Identity Through Food” an interactive lecture that will discuss ways in which immigration, labor, and history have shaped Filipino food and livelihood. Food to be prepared by the Culinary Arts Program of Hawai‘i
Special Restrictions: "Seating limited to 100 people". Please RSVP to save your seat by Mon, April 4.
To RSVP or more info:
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7461
What's also happening?
Week of April 3, 2016Next →
- Scheduled Emergency Exercise: Campus Lockdown
- On Tuesday, July 30, Campus Security will be conducting a campus wide Emergency Exercise - Lockdown drill. The purpose of this exercise is to help us prepare should a real incident occur. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.