Film: The Soul of Kalaupapa - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Film: The Soul of Kalaupapa
Location: Science & Technology Building 108
Discover what life was like for the patients and residents of Kalaupapa, removed from their families because of the fear and stigma of leprosy (Hansen’s disease).
Kalaupapa National Historical Park Ranger Miki‘ala Pescaia and UH Hilo’s Kerri A. Inglis, will present this beautiful and poignant 52-minute film by Fred E. Woods, and answer questions about Kalaupapa.
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 932-7122
What's also happening?
Week of March 13, 2016Next →
- Scheduled Emergency Exercise: Campus Lockdown
- On Tuesday, July 30, Campus Security will be conducting a campus wide Emergency Exercise - Lockdown drill. The purpose of this exercise is to help us prepare should a real incident occur. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.