KES/PSY Peer Advising - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
KES/PSY Peer Advising
Location: UCB, Room 226
Peer advising enhances the personal and professional development of students, as well as smoothing their transition into, and through the university. Peer advisors can help students learn about:
- requirements of their major
- general education requirements
- course prerequisites
- course selection
- support services
Hours are Monday-Frdiay 8:00am - 5:00pm at UCB, Room 226. (If the hours change it will be listed on the door.)
If you have any questions or want to set up an appointment, please email email@example.com
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7075
What's also happening?
Week of April 24, 2016Next →
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaii Island. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.