Lunch seminar: Steve Colbert dives into coral reef research - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Lunch seminar: Steve Colbert dives into coral reef research
Location: Campus Center, Room 306
UH Hilo Pacific Islands Climate Science Center presents: Impact of fresh groundwater on calcification conditions in coastal Hawaiʿi with Steve Colbert, Department of Marine Science. Join us as Steve Colbert dives into his research on the health of Hawaiʿi’s coral reefs and what the future may hold for one of our most treasured natural resources in the face of ocean acidification and other climate change impacts.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 933-0706
What's also happening?
Week of March 13, 2016Next →
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
- 2019-2020 RISO Registration Open
- Aloha Vulcans! If you are interested in starting a club for the 2019-2020 academic year, please visit the Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) web page at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.