Lunch seminar: Steve Colbert dives into coral reef research - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Lunch seminar: Steve Colbert dives into coral reef research
Location: Campus Center, Room 306
UH Hilo Pacific Islands Climate Science Center presents: Impact of fresh groundwater on calcification conditions in coastal Hawaiʿi with Steve Colbert, Department of Marine Science. Join us as Steve Colbert dives into his research on the health of Hawaiʿi’s coral reefs and what the future may hold for one of our most treasured natural resources in the face of ocean acidification and other climate change impacts.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 933-0706
What's also happening?
Week of March 13, 2016Next →
- Rotary Peace Fellowship
- Each year, Rotary awards two types of fellowships that fund some of the world’s most dedicated and brightest professionals to study at one of Rotary’s Peace Centers around the world. ...
- Mindfulness Meditation w/Michael
- Practicing Mindfulness offers ways to calm our mind and reduce stress, enabling us to enjoy life more fully. Hosted by Michael Donenfeld who has practiced meditation with and received training from Vietnamese poet and Monk, Thich Nhat Hanh.
- 2020-21 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2019, students can complete their 2020-21 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2020. ...
- Walk-in Wednesdays
- Counseling services will now be offering 30 minutes walk-in sessions, every Wednesday from 1-4 pm. We know things happen and you may need to talk with someone immediately. This service is open to all UH Hilo students. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.