LGBTQIA Student Support Group - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
LGBTQIA Student Support Group
LGBTQIA (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Intersex, Asexual) Support Group is for UH Hilo or Hawai'i CC students who are questioning or identify as members of the LGBTQIA community. Group meets once a week for 1 hour throughout the semester.
If you would like to join the group or to learn more please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or call Counseling Services at 932-7465. All inquiries will be kept confidential.
To learn more about Counseling Services or Support Groups, see our website: hilo.hawaii.edu/studentaffairs/counseling/SupportGroups.php
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7465
What's also happening?
Week of April 10, 2016Next →
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.