The Student Leadership Challenge Workshop-Day 2 - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
The Student Leadership Challenge Workshop-Day 2
Location: Campus Center 301
We continue with Day 2 of The Student Leadership Challenge Workshop on Sunday, March 13th from 9:00 AM-3:30 PM at Campus Center 301 to further develop leadership skills with the Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership by Kouzes and Posner. Students, Faculty and Staff continue to practice and find opportunities with their leadership strengths to make a difference and inspire others through the use of the Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership: Model the Way, Inspire a Shared Vision, Challenge the Process, Enable Others to Act and Encourage the Heart.
Participants will continue to engage in exploring their online Leadership Practices Inventory with trainers, Leomi L Bergknut and Maile Boggeln. Other activities include leadership styles, developing team building skills in leadership development and future commitments as part of an ongoing process.
To Register in this 2-day interactive workshop which begins on Saturday, March 12th and for further info contact Leomi L Bergknut at email@example.com or at 808-932-7377.
Pre-Requisite: Attend the Thursday, March 3, 2016 Orientation at 5:30 - 8:30 PM in Campus Center 306. Attend Workshop Day 1 on Saturday, March 12th.
Sponsored by the Campus Center Fee Board and the Ka Lama Ku Student Leadership Program.
Special Restrictions: Pre-Requisite: Attend mandatory training on Thursday, March 3, 2016 at 5:30-8:30 PM in Campus Center 306. Attend the first day of workshop on Saturday, March 12, 2016.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7377
What's also happening?
Week of March 13, 2016Next →
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
- 2019-2020 RISO Registration Open
- Aloha Vulcans! If you are interested in starting a club for the 2019-2020 academic year, please visit the Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) web page at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.