The Student Leadership Challenge Workshop-Day 2 - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
The Student Leadership Challenge Workshop-Day 2
Location: Campus Center 301
We continue with Day 2 of The Student Leadership Challenge Workshop on Sunday, March 13th from 9:00 AM-3:30 PM at Campus Center 301 to further develop leadership skills with the Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership by Kouzes and Posner. Students, Faculty and Staff continue to practice and find opportunities with their leadership strengths to make a difference and inspire others through the use of the Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership: Model the Way, Inspire a Shared Vision, Challenge the Process, Enable Others to Act and Encourage the Heart.
Participants will continue to engage in exploring their online Leadership Practices Inventory with trainers, Leomi L Bergknut and Maile Boggeln. Other activities include leadership styles, developing team building skills in leadership development and future commitments as part of an ongoing process.
To Register in this 2-day interactive workshop which begins on Saturday, March 12th and for further info contact Leomi L Bergknut at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 808-932-7377.
Pre-Requisite: Attend the Thursday, March 3, 2016 Orientation at 5:30 - 8:30 PM in Campus Center 306. Attend Workshop Day 1 on Saturday, March 12th.
Sponsored by the Campus Center Fee Board and the Ka Lama Ku Student Leadership Program.
Special Restrictions: Pre-Requisite: Attend mandatory training on Thursday, March 3, 2016 at 5:30-8:30 PM in Campus Center 306. Attend the first day of workshop on Saturday, March 12, 2016.
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 932-7377
What's also happening?
Week of March 13, 2016Next →
- HAPA (Hawaii Association of Public Accountants) Scholarships
- HAPA’s Big Island Chapter provides up to $3,500 in awards to accounting scholars and future accountants each year. ...
- Rotary Peace Fellowship
- Each year, Rotary awards two types of fellowships that fund some of the world’s most dedicated and brightest professionals to study at one of Rotary’s Peace Centers around the world. ...
- Mindfulness Meditation w/Michael
- Practicing Mindfulness offers ways to calm our mind and reduce stress, enabling us to enjoy life more fully. Hosted by Michael Donenfeld who has practiced meditation with and received training from Vietnamese poet and Monk, Thich Nhat Hanh.
- 2020-21 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2019, students can complete their 2020-21 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2020. ...
- Walk-in Wednesdays
- Counseling services will now be offering 30 minutes walk-in sessions, every Wednesday from 1-4 pm. We know things happen and you may need to talk with someone immediately. This service is open to all UH Hilo students. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.