The Student Leadership Challenge Workshop - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
The Student Leadership Challenge Workshop
Location: Campus Center 301
Join us for a 2-day interactive training workshop on March 12-13, 2016 from 9:00 AM-3:30 PM at Campus Center 301 to further develop leadership skills with the Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership by Kouzes and Posner. This workshop is available to students, faculty and staff interested in leadership development. The Student Leadership Challenge is designed to give participants the opportunity to find their leadership strengths to make a difference and inspire others through the use of the Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership: Model the Way, Inspire a Shared Vision, Challenge the Process, Enable Others to Act and Encourage the Heart.
Participants will be engaged in exploring their online Leadership Practices Inventory with trainers, Leomi L Bergknut and Maile Boggeln. Other activities include leadership styles, developing team building skills in leadership development and future commitments as part of an ongoing process.
To Register and for further info contact Leomi L Bergknut at email@example.com or at 808-932-7377.
Pre-Requisite: Attend the Thursday, March 3, 2016 Orientation at 5:30 - 8:30 PM in Campus Center 306.
Sponsored by the Campus Center Fee Board and the Ka Lama Ku Student Leadership Program.
Special Restrictions: Pre-Requisite: Attend mandatory training on Thursday, March 3, 2016 at 5:30-8:30 PM in Campus Center 306.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7377
What's also happening?
Week of March 6, 2016Next →
- Scheduled Emergency Exercise: Campus Lockdown
- On Tuesday, July 30, Campus Security will be conducting a campus wide Emergency Exercise - Lockdown drill. The purpose of this exercise is to help us prepare should a real incident occur. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.