Soul Food for thought café - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Soul Food for thought café
Location: Student Services Center (SSC
For the final event of Black History Month, we invite the UH Hilo community to the Soul Food for thought café. This is an invitation to poets, spoken word artists, musicians, and other entertainers to avail yourself of the open mic. Share your talent and feast on your favorite soul food.
Sign up to perform by contacting Deysha at firstname.lastname@example.org or Yolisa at email@example.com.
Sponsored by the UH Hilo Art Department, Minority Access and Achievement Program, Student Health and Wellness Program, and the Student Activities Council .
Special Restrictions: For disability accommodations, please call 808 932-946.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7463
What's also happening?
Week of February 21, 2016Next →
- Scheduled Emergency Exercise: Campus Lockdown
- On Tuesday, July 30, Campus Security will be conducting a campus wide Emergency Exercise - Lockdown drill. The purpose of this exercise is to help us prepare should a real incident occur. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.