Store Shuttle to Target - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Store Shuttle to Target
Location: Student Services Center
New Student Programs will be providing a weekly Store Shuttle Service for students! This week's service will be to Target from 5:00 to 7:00 PM on Friday, February 26, 2016. The shuttle is one-trip and seating is limited, so if you would like to utilize this week's service please sign up at the University Concierge desk located on the first floor of the Student Services Center. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up, however email is limited to when our staff is available to respond to your email so it cannot guarantee an up-to-date availability of spaces. Walk-ins will be accepted if a reserved spot is left open. This service is free! So join us for the grand opening of NSP's Store Shuttle Service!
Special Restrictions: Must have valid UH Hilo ID to participate.
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 932-7384
What's also happening?
Week of February 21, 2016Next →
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
- 2019-2020 RISO Registration Open
- Aloha Vulcans! If you are interested in starting a club for the 2019-2020 academic year, please visit the Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) web page at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.