HOSA Instagram Scavenger Hunt Contest BEGINS - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
HOSA Instagram Scavenger Hunt Contest BEGINS
- #UHHHOSA Instagram Hunt officially starts on Tuesday February 16, 2016 at 10:00am and ends on Sunday February 21, 2016 at 7:00pm.
- Teams of 2 (two) need to register themselves with HOSA Week Chairperson, Eloisa Obero, via email at email@example.com by Monday, February 15, 2016 7:00pm before participating. In the e-mail, indicate your team name and members.
- Goal. Registered teams who complete items on the Hunt list will receive points. Your objective is to make as many points as you can during the Hunt.
- Team Development. Teams shall consist of two (2) UH Hilo/ HawCC Students. One (1) team member will be the main contact person between UH Hilo HOSA and his/her respective team. Each team must have a team name.
- Distribution of List. Teams will receive their Scavenger Hunt List on Monday, February 15 2016 8:00pm.
Chairperson: Eloisa Obero and Lark Canico
Special Restrictions: - Register via email
- Once registration is received, participants will receive the hunt list and rules/regulations
- Open to all UH Hilo/HawCC students (HOSA / Pre-Pharmacy Membership not required)
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 463-9574
What's also happening?
Week of February 14, 2016Next →
Holiday observed: Presidents’ Day
- Applications for Kanilehua Positions Have Reopened
- Kanilehua is now accepting applications for its literary editor, art editor, and layout designer positions. Stop by Campus Center Room 210 to pick up an application form.
- Art for Keiki: A Holiday Gift
- Students will learn techniques for creating beautiful, personalized works of art on wood. Choosing brushes, blending colors, preparing the surface, as well as basic painting approaches will be covered. ...
- Miniature Art: Tiles
- Create quick and satisfying miniature works of art and then transform them into functional gifts! Students will learn basic painting and collaging techniques to create beautiful, personalized tiles that can be used as accents in the home, ...
- Critical Language Scholarship Available
- The Summer 2020 Critical Language Scholarship application is now available. Spend 8-to-10 weeks abroad during the summer learning Azerbaijani, Bangla, Hindi, Indonesian, Korean, Punjabi, Swahili, Turkish, Urdu, Arabic, Persian, Chinese, ...
- Time Change for Vinyasa Yoga Class at Student Life Center
- Come challenge yourself and relax deeply with a Vinyasa Flow Yoga class at the Student Life Center! New times offered: Mondays and Fridays at 6 pm. Wednesday's class will continue to be at 7 pm.
- Board of Media Broadcasting Positions Open
- The Board of Media Broadcasting is seeking students who are interested in getting more involved on campus and who are passionate about digital media particularly radio and video. ...
- Planning CoBE summer classes now: please take the survey
- Do you want to take a class in Sustainable Tourism for Hawaii and the Pacific? Social Media Analytics? Strategic Innovation? Retail Management? The College of Business and Economics is scheduling summer courses now. ...
- 13th Annual Korea-America Student Conference
- The 13th Korea-America Student Conference (KASC) will bring together Korean and American university students from a variety of academic disciplines to live, travel, and conduct original peer-reviewed research together. ...
- APIA Scholarship
- This scholarship is offered by the Asian and Pacific Islander American Foundation (APIA). Undergraduate students who are Asian and/or Pacific Islander ethnicity and are US citizens, US nationals or permanent residents are eligible (students ...
- Submissions for Kanilehua Are Now Open
- Kanilehua is now accepting submissions of visual art (photography, drawing, painting, sculpture) and literature (short story, poetry, flash fiction, plays) for its Spring 2020 issue. ...
- 2020-21 UH Common Scholarship App Available October 1st
- The 2020-21 UH System Common Scholarship Application will be available online as of October 1, 2019. Complete the application to apply for over 100 different scholarships available to students attending UH Hilo in Fall 2020! Deadline for ...
- UH Hilo Relay for Life Committee Positions Open
- The UH Hilo Relay for Life Planning Committee is currently seeking dedicated students who are interested in volunteering to help plan the 2020 Relay for Life event as well as multiple awareness events over this school year. ...
- 2019-2020 RISO Registration Open
- Aloha Vulcans! If you are interested in starting a club for the 2019-2020 academic year, please visit the Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) web page at: ...
- 2020-21 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2019, students can complete their 2020-21 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2020. ...
- Walk-in Wednesdays
- Counseling services will now be offering 30 minutes walk-in sessions, every Wednesday from 1-4 pm. We know things happen and you may need to talk with someone immediately. This service is open to all UH Hilo students. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.