HOSA Week Day 2: College of Pharm Faculty Appreciation Day - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
HOSA Week Day 2: College of Pharm Faculty Appreciation Day
HOSA members will conduct a small presentation to the Daniel K Inouye College of Pharmacy faculty as a gesture of appreciation for their time and energy to building future healthcare workers and leaders of tomorrow. The dedication of our pharmacy professors keep HOSA members inspired to exceed in education so one day we too can make a difference in the community.
Chair: Roxanne Paragas
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 463-9574
What's also happening?
Week of February 14, 2016Next →
Holiday observed: Presidents’ Day
- Scheduled Emergency Exercise: Campus Lockdown
- On Tuesday, July 30, Campus Security will be conducting a campus wide Emergency Exercise - Lockdown drill. The purpose of this exercise is to help us prepare should a real incident occur. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.