Be Your Own Dragon Warrior - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Be Your Own Dragon Warrior
Location: Campus Center Plaza
Come hang out with us and Counseling Services to play games while getting tips on how to adapt mentally into your new university environment at UH Hilo. Then, join the Marine Option Program as they show awesome examples of local marine species that have adapted physically to the environment here in Hawai`i. We’ll also have a nice pūpū spread to enjoy after the activities! This event is for Day Two of our Kung Fu Panda Week.
Special Restrictions: Limited to UH Hilo Students only. Please bring your Student ID to check in.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7384
What's also happening?
Week of February 14, 2016Next →
Holiday observed: Presidents’ Day
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.