Haumana Hou Lounge - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
Haumana Hou Lounge
New Student Programs is happy to announce that the Haumana Hou Lounge is happening every Tuesday at a NEW location! Stop by room W201 of the Student Services Building/Center every Tuesday starting January 26, 2016 for a relaxing place to study. The Haumana Hou Lounge offers free, after-hours tutoring from certified Kilohana tutors in most academic subjects, and Peer Advising beginning in March! This is a great opportunity for those who are unable to meet a tutor during Kilohana's daytime hours, or an advisor during daytime hours; and it is all in one central location! The Haumana Hou Lounge also always offers free refreshments such as: coffee, tea, and delicious snacks! Occasionally there will be live music from some talented student performers. The Haumana Hou Lounge will be located at room W201 of the Student Services Building which offers comfortably seating, a clean environment, indoor & outdoor seating, and even AC for the occasional hot and humid Hilo evening. It's all you need to study comfortably! It’ll be open every Tuesday until May 3, 2016 from 8:00pm - 10:00pm in SSB W201, so come on by!
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 932-7384
What's also happening?
Week of May 1, 2016Next →
- HAPA (Hawaii Association of Public Accountants) Scholarships
- HAPA’s Big Island Chapter provides up to $3,500 in awards to accounting scholars and future accountants each year. ...
- Rotary Peace Fellowship
- Each year, Rotary awards two types of fellowships that fund some of the world’s most dedicated and brightest professionals to study at one of Rotary’s Peace Centers around the world. ...
- Mindfulness Meditation w/Michael
- Practicing Mindfulness offers ways to calm our mind and reduce stress, enabling us to enjoy life more fully. Hosted by Michael Donenfeld who has practiced meditation with and received training from Vietnamese poet and Monk, Thich Nhat Hanh.
- 2020-21 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2019, students can complete their 2020-21 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2020. ...
- Walk-in Wednesdays
- Counseling services will now be offering 30 minutes walk-in sessions, every Wednesday from 1-4 pm. We know things happen and you may need to talk with someone immediately. This service is open to all UH Hilo students. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.