I Am That Girl - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
I Am That Girl
I Am That Girl is a women's empowerment movement seeking to give women and girls a place to be themselves, talk about things that really matter, and embrace collaboration over competition.
At this first meeting we will hear from an IATG team member over Skype who will go more in depth about what this group means for you, answer any questions you have, and welcome you to the IATG family.
For more information, please contact Heidi Featherstone at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 732-7380
What's also happening?
Week of January 17, 2016Next →
Holiday observed: Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaii Island. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.