Semester at Sea Brown Bag Presentation - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Semester at Sea Brown Bag Presentation
Location: Student Services Building, Room W-201
Interested in learning more about the Semester at Sea Program? Dr. Loren Crabtree, President of the Semester at Sea Program, will be visiting UH Hilo campus to share updates of the program since the transition of Colorado State University as the new academic sponsor. Stop by and bring your brown bag lunch to learn more about the MV Odyssey, the new floating university, as well as the partnership UH Hilo has with the SAS which awards scholarships to our students.
All UH Hilo Faculty, Staff and Students are invited to attend.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7488
What's also happening?
Week of January 10, 2016Next →
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.