Fundamentals of Writing a Fiction Novel, a non-credit course - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Fundamentals of Writing a Fiction Novel, a non-credit course
Location: 45-539 Plumeria Street in Honoka'a
Are you interested in creative writing? Join author Anthony Roberts and learn the basic tools of fiction writing such as character and plot development, creating engaging dialogue, editing, marketing and more! Students will also receive guidance and information on how to publish their own fiction novel. Class will meet at the North Hawai'i Education & Research Center, 45-539 Plumeria Street in Honoka'a, on Saturdays, 9:30am-12pm, January 23-March 26.
Special Restrictions: Tuition is $120 for this 10-week class, please call to register: (808) 775-8890. Must register by 4pm on Monday January 18 to ensure your spot.
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 775-8890
What's also happening?
Week of January 17, 2016Next →
Holiday observed: Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
- 2019-2020 RISO Registration Open
- Aloha Vulcans! If you are interested in starting a club for the 2019-2020 academic year, please visit the Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) web page at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.