Japanese for Everyone, a non-credit course - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Japanese for Everyone, a non-credit course
Location: 45-539 Plumeria Street in Honoka'a
Immerse yourself in the language, history, culture and customs of Japan by joining Issei Seiichi Kaida in this engaging and comprehensive introductory course. Learn basic sentence structure, correct pronunciation, and daily conversational expressions. For those who have never learned Japanese before, those who have some knowledge, or even Japanese nationals currently learning English, this course will be a great help. Class will meet at the North Hawai'i Education & Research Center, 45-539 Plumeria Street in Honoka'a, on Wednesdays, 6:00 – 8:00 pm, January 20-March 23.
Special Restrictions: Tuition is $100 for this 10-week class, please call to register: (808) 775-8890. Must register by 4pm on Wednesday January 14 to ensure your spot.
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 775-8890
What's also happening?
Week of January 17, 2016Next →
Holiday observed: Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaii Island. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.