International Conflict Resolution - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
International Conflict Resolution
Location: Campus Center Room 301
The UNA-USA Hawaiʻi Island Chapter, in collaboration with the UH Hilo International Student Services and Intercultural Education Program, will be presenting the 4th lecture on international relevance on Thursday, January 21, 2016. It will be at 7pm in the Campus Center Room 301. Su-Mi Lee, assistant professor in the Department of Political Science at UH Hilo, will be the featured speaker. Her current research interests center on topics of conflict management, with a particular emphasis on how mediators' characteristics affect the likelihood of mediation occurrence and success. She will speak about the conditions that are associated with mediation success in international disputes. The United Nations Association is the one organization with the vision and reach to address the world's most pressing challenges. For more information, please contact Rosemarie Muller at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, contact: email@example.com (631) 294-0021
What's also happening?
Week of January 17, 2016Next →
Holiday observed: Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Scheduled Emergency Exercise: Campus Lockdown
- On Tuesday, July 30, Campus Security will be conducting a campus wide Emergency Exercise - Lockdown drill. The purpose of this exercise is to help us prepare should a real incident occur. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.