International Conflict Resolution - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
International Conflict Resolution
Location: Campus Center Room 301
The UNA-USA Hawaiʻi Island Chapter, in collaboration with the UH Hilo International Student Services and Intercultural Education Program, will be presenting the 4th lecture on international relevance on Thursday, January 21, 2016. It will be at 7pm in the Campus Center Room 301. Su-Mi Lee, assistant professor in the Department of Political Science at UH Hilo, will be the featured speaker. Her current research interests center on topics of conflict management, with a particular emphasis on how mediators' characteristics affect the likelihood of mediation occurrence and success. She will speak about the conditions that are associated with mediation success in international disputes. The United Nations Association is the one organization with the vision and reach to address the world's most pressing challenges. For more information, please contact Rosemarie Muller at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, contact: email@example.com (631) 294-0021
What's also happening?
Week of January 17, 2016Next →
Holiday observed: Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaii Island. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.