Creative Branding - Think Tank and Design Seminars (21 hrs) - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Creative Branding - Think Tank and Design Seminars (21 hrs)
Date(s): February 29th, March 2nd , 7th , 9th , 14th , 16th , 18th
Day(s): M W F
Time: 4:30pm – 7:30pm
Location: Session 1 & 2 (UCB 100), Sessions 3 - 7 TBA
Instructor: Chelesa Moody BFA
How do you make your brand or project more attractive? Learn to highlight your unique identity. CREATIVE BRANDING focuses on developing creative abilities to visually communicate and highlight your unique identity, or brand. In this comprehensive course, students will evaluate resources and strengthen skills while being introduced to detailed, practical information about the tools and tactics used to define and implement a unique brand.
This workshop includes lecture, brainstorming sessions, and design seminar to guide students on developing relevant ideas and strategies for their small business, portfolio or community project. It will enable students to create an actionable plan with professional feedback.
Special Restrictions: Cost: $250
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 974-7664
What's also happening?
Week of February 28, 2016Next →
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.