Introduction to Computers – Apple Mac Intermediate - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Introduction to Computers – Apple Mac Intermediate
Location: UCB 125 (Mac Lab)
Date(s): February 24th -25th
Day(s): W TH
Time: 10:00am – 12:00pm
Finished with the basics? Want to learn more? Extend your Mac skills beyond the fundamentals. Workshop topics include: understanding files and folders and where things are stored, working with pictures (iPhotos) and music (iTunes), backing up (Time Machine), the App Store, calendar reminders, and more. Students should have completed an introductory Mac workshop or have a good grasp of Mac fundamentals.
Special Restrictions: Tuition: $65
Note: This workshop requires students to have an Apple ID. Please bring this information to the workshop. If you don’t have one please sign up at: https://appleid.apple.com/
Prerequisites: USB Flash Drive
$3 parking fee per day at the UH Hilo Kawili St. main gate.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 8089747664
What's also happening?
Week of February 21, 2016Next →
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.