Civil War - The Debate: Marvel Movie Week Day 3 - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Civil War - The Debate: Marvel Movie Week Day 3
Location: Hale Kehau Lounge
On Nov. 20 at 6:00pm in the Hale Kehau Lounge we will be hosting Civil War: The Debate. Here, you will choose either the side of Tony Stark (Iron Man) or Steve Rogers (Captain America) and debate against the other side. We will enjoy a night of clean debating, fun, and receive debating knowledge from a special guest.Fun times and snacks will be provided throughout each Marvel Movie Week day. For more information or maps to our locations you can visit us at facebook.com/uhhnsp or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope you will join us on the adventurous week of Marvel Movie Week!
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 932-7384
What's also happening?
Week of November 15, 2015Next →
TBD Men's Soccer
TBD Women's Soccer
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaii Island. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.