Paint Hawaiʻi Purple - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Paint Hawaiʻi Purple
Location: Campus Center Plaza
Paint Hawaiʻi Purple is this Thursday! Join Colleges Against Cancer from 10:00am - 2:00pm in Campus Center Plaza as we create our purple campus, make pledges to fight against cancer, and kick off this year's Relay for Life festivities! We will have many purple-themed activities, freebies, and of course paint! We hope you will join us in pledging to fight back against cancer! And even find out how you can get involved with the upcoming 10th Annual Relay for Life at UH Hilo!
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 974-7499
What's also happening?
Week of November 8, 2015Next →
Holiday observed: Veterans’ Day
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
- 2019-2020 RISO Registration Open
- Aloha Vulcans! If you are interested in starting a club for the 2019-2020 academic year, please visit the Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) web page at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.