US Presidency and Foreign Policy - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
US Presidency and Foreign Policy
Location: Room 301- Campus Center
The UNA-USA Hawaii Island Chapter in collaboration with the UH Hilo International Student Services and Intercultural Education Program, will be sponsoring the third of our lecture series that discuss topics of international relevance or concern. On November 19, 2015, Dr. Todd Belt, Professor of Political Science at UH Hilo, will present a free public talk, entitled "US Presidency and Foreign Policy".
Dr. Todd Belt received his BA in Economics and Political Science from University of California, Irvine and his MA and PhD from University of Southern California.
His research and writing focuses primarily on the mass media, public opinion, the Presidency and campaigns and elections. This is an important topic he will be presenting regarding how Presidents from Nixon to Obama have dealt with the decline of US power since the Vietnam War.
The United Nations Association of the USA is a membership organization dedicated to inform, inspire, mobilize the American people to support the ideals and vital work of the United Nations.
For more information, contact: email@example.com (631) 294-0021
What's also happening?
Week of November 15, 2015Next →
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
- 2019-2020 RISO Registration Open
- Aloha Vulcans! If you are interested in starting a club for the 2019-2020 academic year, please visit the Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) web page at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.