Haumana Hou Lounge Grand Opening - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Haumana Hou Lounge Grand Opening
Location: Hale Kehau Lounge
New Student Programs is happy to announce that the Haumana Hou Lounge is beginning! Stop by the Hale Kēhau Lounge every Tuesday starting October 20, 2015 for a relaxing place to study. The Haumana Hou Lounge offers free, after-hours tutoring from certified Kilohana tutors in most academic subjects. This is a great opportunity for those who are unable to meet a tutor during Kilohana's daytime hours, and it is all in one central location! The Haumana Hou Lounge also always offers free refreshments such as: coffee, tea, and delicious snacks! Occasionally there will be live music from some talented student performers. Finally, the Haumana Hou Lounge will be located at the Hale Kehau Lounge which offers comfortably seating, a clean environment, and even AC for the occasional hot and humid Hilo evening. It's all you need to study comfortably! It’ll be open every Tuesday from 8:00pm - 10:00pm in the Hale Kēhau Lounge, so come on by!
For our grand opening we will be having a special live performer, so please stop by!
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7384
What's also happening?
Week of October 18, 2015Next →
- Rotary Peace Fellowship
- Each year, Rotary awards two types of fellowships that fund some of the world’s most dedicated and brightest professionals to study at one of Rotary’s Peace Centers around the world. ...
- Mindfulness Meditation w/Michael
- Practicing Mindfulness offers ways to calm our mind and reduce stress, enabling us to enjoy life more fully. Hosted by Michael Donenfeld who has practiced meditation with and received training from Vietnamese poet and Monk, Thich Nhat Hanh.
- 2020-21 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2019, students can complete their 2020-21 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2020. ...
- Walk-in Wednesdays
- Counseling services will now be offering 30 minutes walk-in sessions, every Wednesday from 1-4 pm. We know things happen and you may need to talk with someone immediately. This service is open to all UH Hilo students. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.